How our company was born
Hi, this is Ashley. Nutrition has been a passion of mine for years. This company was born from that passion!
My life changed after kids
Becoming a parent, after losing my mom to cancer as a child, fueled my desire to find a method to feed my family in the healthiest way possible. I also wanted a way to feel more energetic and lose the baby weight.
After trying many different ways of eating, the Mediterranean Diet was far and away the answer for me! Decades of research confirms it as the healthiest diet around, and the food made me feel amazing and energetic! (Read more about Ashley and the Medi Diet.)
I couldn’t find what I needed
However, as a busy working parent, I was dismayed to find a lack of resources for families looking to eat a Mediterranean Diet. Recipes were either too complicated for my kids’ palates or too time-consuming for me to prepare. I needed fast, easy, amazing recipes that my whole family would eat, as well as resources like meal plans and accountability groups, created specifically for families.
I couldn’t find these resources, so I set out to create them!
I teamed up with Jamie Adams, a registered dietitian with a master’s degree in clinical nutrition. She has been working with children of all ages and medical backgrounds for years, using principles of the Mediterranean Diet as her food philosophy. (More about Jamie’s journey).
Jamie and I met while I was in business school. We connected over our shared love of nutrition, fueled by the unfortunate bond of losing our mothers while we were kids, and our desire to help families enhance their lives through healthy nutrition and living! It was an instant and complementary partnership.
Today, we are so excited to be working with families who want to optimize their health through Mediterranean Diet-inspired living. Eating fresh, whole foods and enjoying it around the family table can truly change your life and the life of your family. We have experienced it, and we want to help you experience it too!
The best way to stay connected to us is by joining our email list here. Please pass it along to anyone who loves good, healthy food!
We’d love to hear your story, too. Join the conversation on social here.
What we do
Education, Support & Community
We aim to provide you with as much value as we can. We are busy just like you and don’t believe in a lot of “fluff”. Our goals are to:
- Educate you on the Mediterranean Diet through our blog posts and social media content
- Support you on your journey to living a Mediterranean Lifestyle with our weekly “Ask the Dietitian” segment, nutrition coaching and accountability group offerings
- Build a community of like-minded individuals seeking optimal health for their families through our private Facebook Group where you can connect with us and other individuals on their Mediterranean Diet journey
All the free stuff just for you!
For those looking for a little inspiration and a recipe or two, check out what we have for you:
- Delicious, Mediterranean Diet- Inspired recipes with lots of different flavors and cuisines that the entire family will enjoy on our website and in the form of free recipe books and cooking guides
- Informative, actionable information in blog posts and articles
- Motivational stories and ideas to keep you excited about living this Lifestyle
- Fun, community-building items like social media giveaways, contests, and posts
- Enlightening discussions and videos on social, like our “Ask the Dietitian” segment
- And much more!
We also provide paid-for content, which allows us to keep this site operational
For those looking to dive deeper into their Mediterranean Diet journey and want added support, check out our offerings for you:
- Done-for-you meal plans (our number #1 asked-for resource) with grocery lists included for hassle-free meal planning! We offer lots of variations, including gluten-free, dairy-free, and fully customized.
- Nutrition coaching and weight loss coaching
- Accountability groups, to help you stay on track and connected to the community
- Quick Start Guides and other resource books
- We are constantly creating new resources, just for you!
Join The Movement
If you are someone who loves great tasting, easy-to-prepare food the whole family will enjoy, this site is for you! If you follow (or aspire to follow) the Lifestyle that experts call,“The Best Diet Overall”, this site is for you. We would love for you to join our email list here and pass it along to anyone who might find our content useful.