Our custom meal planner is the perfect option for anyone with specific likes/dislikes, dietary restrictions, or preferences that are not otherwise captured in some of our other options (Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Vegetarian, etc). Read on for more!
What is a Custom Meal Plan?
We offer several options of meal plans to accommodate the dietary restrictions and preferences of as many of our clients as possible. Each of these plans are created with the foundation of the Mediterranean Diet in mind, while taking into account the dietary modifications needed. These plans are great for individuals who have a specific type of restriction. However, there are plenty of times when a custom meal plan is a better option!
Some reasons why you might want a meal plan individualized just for you and your family:
- You or your family members have food allergies, specific food likes/ dislikes, or specific dietary modifications
- You have specific calorie or macro nutrient goals that you’d like the plan to adhere to
- You want the meal plan to be longer or shorter than standard 21 days
- You would like to have snacks built into the grocery list (our current plans have an optional snack book)
- You have a larger group of people or family to cook for
- You don’t want to use leftovers at all
- You have other specific preferences that fall outside our standard plans
- You want an individualized plan that is built around your unique needs
- Weight loss is your top priority. Research shows that following a Mediterranean Diet does help people naturally lose weight. However, we can customize your meal plan with a more specific goal of weight loss in mind.
How Does it Work?
Our custom meal plan is completely customized for you and your family! We will meet with you virtually to get a sense of what you are looking for. You will provide us with the important dietary or plan modifications that you would like us to follow. Once we have your requirements, we will get to work creating your meal plan! Within a week, we will be able to provide you with a meal plan full of yummy, health-promoting recipes that fit your lifestyle and family goals exactly! We will include color-photos of each recipe, and a grocery list, too.
What is included?
- Virtual consult with a registered dietitian to create a custom family meal plan.
- Dietitian designed with you and your family in mind! Our meal plans are created by Jamie, a registered dietitian nutritionist, to provide well-balanced, nutritious (and delicious) meals that adhere to the Mediterranean Diet Principles to help you and your family achieve optimal health.
- Individualized meal plans specific to you and your family’s dietary preferences, likes/dislikes, and customized needs. Whether it’s a week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks, or more; all breakfast, lunches, dinners, and/or snacks – we work with you to come up with a 100% individualized plan!
- The recipes are easy, with notes on how to make meals more customized if desired. Our plans also utilize leftovers to ensure that our meal plans work even for busy families. We don’t want to spend all day in the kitchen!
- Every delectable, family-friendly recipe has been kitchen-tested and approved.
- Your plan will come complete with a categorized grocery list to take the guess work out of grocery shopping and to save you tons of time and money in the store. No more impulse purchases or wasted food!
- You can recognize the health benefits of the “Best Overall Diet”, save time, money, and sanity, and get the perfect plan for you and your family, by using our Customized Meal Plans! See below for more options.
Who are We?
Jamie is a registered dietitian who has been working with children of all ages for over 5 years. She is the nutrition brains behind our meal plans, ensuring that each week provides well-balanced, Mediterranean inspired meals that the whole family will enjoy!
Ashley, a Mediterranean Diet enthusiast and Mom of three, loves to create new recipes in the kitchen and photograph them. We work together to ensure that each meal plan is delicious, beautiful, and healthy!
If you are a beginner to the Mediterranean Diet or if you want to have all the information in one spot you will love our Quick Start Guide. This PDF download is packed with all the info that you need to be a Mediterranean Diet expert.
Don’t waste time — subscribe today. Join our email list and get all the best stuff sent right to your email inbox here.