Interested in the health benefits of a Mediterranean Diet, but dairy doesn’t sit well with your stomach? Have no fear! This meal plan is completely void of all dairy so that you can save time, money, and headache—and recognize your best life!
Examples of the Types of Tasty Meals on this plan:
- Hearty Zucchini Noodles with Chicken
- Almond Butter and Jam Chia Pudding
- Quinoa and Kale Egg Muffins
What is Dairy Free?
Dairy-free means that an individual does not consume milk or anything made from milk. This includes, but is not limited to: butter, ice cream, cheese, and yogurt. A person may abstain from dairy for any number of reasons, including lactose intolerance, allergy, personal preference, or other health conditions.
Does the Mediterranean Diet Contain Dairy?
While cheese and yogurt are consumed in low-moderate amounts in a traditional Mediterranean Diet, we understand that dairy does not always mix well with some people’s stomachs. The great news is that a dairy-free Mediterranean Diet can be amazingly delicious and healthy! We tailor our dairy-free meal plans to incorporate plenty of green veggies, beans, nuts, seafood, and other foods that provide calcium, vitamin D, and protein (the nutrients largely found in dairy products).
Tell Me About the Meal Plan!
- Our plans are designed by a dietitian with you in mind! Jamie, a registered dietitian nutritionist, created these plans to provide well-balanced, health-promoting (and scrumptious) meals that adhere to Mediterranean Diet Principles. We are hereto helped you and your family achieve optimal health.
- Every one of our meal plans includes 21 days of Mediterranean inspired meals (three meals each day) for the entire whole to love!
- Given the nature that every person’s appetite (and calorie needs) vary, we created an optional snack book with dairy-free specific snacks to give you the flexibility to eat to your hunger throughout the day.
- If you are looking to slim down, our meal plan can help you. People who need to lose weight and follow a Mediterranean Diet often find that the nutritious, real food allows them to easily get to a right-sized body and then maintain that figure. No calorie counting required. More about how a Mediterranean Diet is linked to weight loss heret
- The recipes are easy to prepare, with notes on how to make meals more customized if desired. No more spending all day in the kitchen! Our plans also utilize leftovers to ensure that our meal plans work even for busy families.
- Every enjoyable, family-friendly recipe has been tested and approved.
- Our meal plans come with a categorized grocery list to take the guesswork out of grocery shopping. The grocery lists will save you tons of time and money in the store because you will no longer have impulse purchases or wasted food!
- You can recognize the health benefits of the “Best Overall Diet” and save time, money, and sanity using our Dairy-free Meal Plans! See options or FAQs below.
*Note we acknowledge that every family varies in size (and age) making for a variety of nutritional needs for each individual family member. Keep in mind portion sizes may vary from person to person (from toddler to child, teenager to adult). Smaller (or larger) portions may be necessary; a snack list is also available to give you and your family members the flexibility to eat to their hunger. The goal of our meal plans is to help you take the guesswork out of meal planning for your family all while incorporating the principles of the Mediterranean Diet so you and your family can achieve optimal health.
Does your family have more dietary restrictions or food preferences than that of a dairy-free diet? Make sure to take a look at our our custom meal plan .
We work with you to create a tailored plan to accommodate any dietary requirements or preferences.
We also offer gluten-free, vegetarian, nonperishable, and standard Mediterranean Diet meal plans. If you’d like to mix and match recipes, take a look at our plan bundles.
Quick Start Guide
For easy-to-read and easy-to-understand information, we would love for you to check out our Quick Start Guide. In it, we share the foundations of the Mediterranean Diet. We include information on how to start incorporating these principles into your family’s lifestyle today! We walk you through each Mediterranean Diet principle to help you achieve a sustainable, healthy way of eating that will set you up for a lifetime of health benefits. More here.
Our gift to You
Don’t forget to grab your FREE copy of our Immune Boosting Recipe Book. Full of mouth-watering Mediterranean inspired recipes that will have your belly happy and your immune system functioning at its best.